Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another blog problem! Argh!

I loved my blog template - it was PERFECT for a family tree blog - it was red and had a tree with lots of branches at the top, and the leaves on the tree were little red hearts. What a perfect background for a redheads family tree blog, right?
Well, apparently the person who created the template and posted it online for use pulled the artwork off of their Photobucket account, so now my perfect little blog was not so perfect anymore.
I'll using this Blogger template - it's good because it looks old fashioned. And it won't go away.
Now I have to fix the missing photos, and I'm all set again!

1 comment:

Tom said...

I came by your blog by chance..... I live in Hyde Cheshire... and I along with my friend Nancy have a blog going about Hyde

http://hydonian.blogspot.com/

Stop by if you get the time.
Tom